Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Disney Weekend (part seven)

Day Three

Last post about this weekend, I promise.

I went to Epcot to eat lunch at the Food and Wine Fest before going home (wouldn't you have if you were me?). Some how, I missed a cranberry bog in the middle of the park when I was there earlier.



I got Cheese Soup and the Dragon Berry Colada again, and tried a few new things.

I rode Spaceship Earth on my way out. It had an upgrade a few years ago and now the end of the ride has an interactive cartoon staring you. I love it. One of my favorite parts of the ride is the disco scientist. I have no idea what they were thinking, but it makes me crack up every time.

























I am finally done retelling the amazing time I had over my long Disney Weekend. My next post will be about the Passholder Preview of New Fantasyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment