Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Passholder Preview (Gaston's Tavern)

Yes, this is a picture of Gaston, in front of a fountain of Gaston (standing on LeFou, sorry I'm blocking that), in front of Gaston's Tavern. I love how Douchey/Alpha Male Gaston is, the perfect combination in a cartoon and awful in real life.


The menu. I've heard the LeFou's Brew is sickeningly sweet (Disney's answer to Universal's Butter Beer), the roasted pork shank is like a turkey leg (made of pork), and the chocolate crossiant was not what was expected (ok, so, I overheard the last one.)

At this point in the day, I really did need a bottle of water. Below is the cash register that looked like a cask.

Once I got my water, of course I wandered around taking pictures. When I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour a few months ago, our tour guide mentioned that they were anticipating problems with PETA because of the decorations in Gaston's Tavern. I can totally see why.




There were a few rooms in the Tavern. Here is Gaston's room with his chair.

























The last room had more animal decorations including an antler chandelier.



No comments:

Post a Comment