Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Passholder Preview (Gift Shop)

The gift shop is located between Gaston's Tavern and Under the Sea. The building is cute but the merchandise is pretty generic.

Pillows:
Be Our Guest
Fairest one of All
Never grow up













While I was there, the gift shop was selling New Fantasyland merchandise, which is nice, but aren't most shops selling it at this point?


Chocolate red roses
Gold leaf china





















Window display with puzzles
















Cash registers
General idea of the decor and size















Interesting portrait on the back wall. Almost every cast member I came across during the Preview was rushed (bordering on rude). I did not want to bother them to ask who the portrait depicted, so I googled it when I got home. If the interwebs is to be believed, it is Phil Holmes, the VP of MK.

No comments:

Post a Comment